At our next Town Hall meeting (Monday, November 19th, 6PM @ Central Library) we will be voting on whether or not to approve a proposed Bylaws Amendment.
Below please find links to both the current bylaws document, as well as the proposed amendment.
The basic thrust of the amendment is as follows:
- Voting Membership to be frozen 30 days prior to an election of Board Members
- Absentee Ballots to replace Proxy Voting, Absentee Ballot Submission Cutoff at Friday 11:59PM immediately prior to the Election.
- Establishment of an Election Committee 15 days prior to the Election, comprised of Board Members whose seats are not up for election.
- Duties of Election Committee: Preserve the Integrity of the Election by administrating Absentee Ballot Collection, Verifying Membership Base, and Counting Ballots.
- Establishes the protocol that, in the event of a delay in announcing results, ballots are to be stored a the St Louis Board of Elections in the interim.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this amendment, and we hope to see you in attendance at the upcoming Town Hall!
To see the text of our current bylaws, please click here.
To see the text of the proposed amendment, please click here.
You are invited to attend:
SPARK Rooftop Party
Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The best rooftop party of the year is back with panoramic views of Downtown!
Friends (old & new!)
Food (from tasty local restaurants!)
Drinks (an OPEN BAR!)
DJ Kimmy Nu
A memorable evening with friends with no shortage of music, food, drinks, and fun…
ALL while supporting the betterment and ongoing growth of the Downtown neighborhood!
The St. Louis Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) is a grassroots non-profit that undertakes community building and organizing in order to connect people, create change, and positively impact the historic and economic nucleus of our city and region.
Thanks to our amazing events committee and generous sponsors, we are excited to announce that The 2018 SPARK Rooftop Party tickets are only $35!
Click to Purchase your Tix!
This Tuesday, October 2nd from 5.30p-8p!!
Come connect with your neighbors and local police for beverages, snacks, and fun to make our streets safer.
This event will be held at the New Bike Unit Police Substation, corner of 13th St & Lucas Ave. See you then!
Join us next Thursday, September 27th from 5.30-8.30p for our monthly Happy Hour!
Mas Tequila is located down on the Landing near the intersection of 2nd St and Lucas Avenue.