This year’s holiday party is being held in the Missouri Athletic Club‘s Crystal Ballroom on the 3rd floor, and they are supplying complimentary food to all DNA Members and their guests! . They will also be offering tours of the facility during designated times. You can sign up for a tour when you arrive. As if that wasn’t enough, we are providing complimentary beer to all of our members and their guests!
You can sign up as a new member at the event or on our website, http://www.saintlouisdna.org/join.
We will also be presenting our annual awards for:
- Most Valuable Resident – Josh Restivo for his work developing the DNA Mobile App and co-charing the DNA Planning & Zoning Committee
- Resident Rookie of the Year – Mike Zitt for his work handling all of DNA’s graphic design needs and becoming a DNA Building Captain
- Small Business of the Year – Taze Mediterranean Food for their work jumpstarting a new event, Taste of Downtown, that highlights Downtown’s restaurants and brings the community together
- New Small Business of the Year – Bootleggin’ BBQ for their work joining the DNA Board, hosting a DNA Happy Hour, and working to connect Downtown’s small businesses and restaurants/bars together
- Corporate Partner of the Year – LHM for their work helping to ameliorate the region’s problems with homelessness, continuing to invest in historic Union Station, helping preserve the beautiful public fountain in Aloe Plaza, and investing in our work to improve Downtown
We hope to see you all there spreading some holiday cheer!
Click/press here to view the Facebook event page.
DNA’s Safety Committee has been researching many issues surrounding liquor licensing over the past few months, and we wish to expand the conversation to include more DNA members who are not a part of that committee.
We want to know your thoughts on how we can prevent nuisances through a better approach to liquor licensing in our neighborhood. We want to know: what kind of establishments that serve liquor (bars, restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores) that you want to see in the neighborhood, what kind of nuisances you wish were addressed on a more regular basis, and ideas for limiting any nuisances that may come from establishments that sell liquor.
Please plan to attend our open forum on Monday, November 21 at 6pm in the Training Room (2nd floor near Locust St. entrance) of the Downtown Central Library to share your thoughts. You may also use the form below if you cannot attend.
An election will be held for the DNA Board of Directors at our annual meeting on Monday, January 9 at 6pm in the auditorium of the Downtown Central Library.
There will be 4 seats up for election with 3 of the seats being a 2-year term and 1 of the seats being a 1-year term.
You may sign up as a candidate for the board using the form below. Note: you must be a DNA Member in good standing to be a DNA Board Member.
The nomination period has closed in accordance with the DNA Bylaws.
Mark your calendars for our next Town Hall Meeting on November 14 at 6pm in the Downtown Central Library.
We will be meeting in the auditorium (lower-level) of the library.
St. Louis Food Policy Coalition Presentation plus Q&A
National Geospacial Intelligence Agency Project Connect Plus Q&A
Updates from Elected Officials
Updates from DNA Committees
The post-meeting social will be at Lucas Park Grille.
You can view the Facebook event page here.